Why study in UK?
- The United Kingdom is quite simply the best overseas destination for Indian students.
- The quality of education, the ease of language, the long tradition of Indians studying in the UK, the openness of the UK - and its universities in particular - and the many direct flights between the UK and India are just some of the factors which have made hundreds of thousands of Indian students choose the UK for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies
- There are 160 universities and colleges in the UK that are permitted to award a wide variety of degrees to suit most educational aspirations. They consistently rank among the best in the world.
- The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations.
- The cultural diversity of life in British higher education is unrivalled. From cosmopolitan cities like London, Cardiff, Belfast and Glasgow, to historic counties like Warwickshire and Yorkshire, the UK is a place of contrasts and culture, where ancient buildings sit alongside contemporary architecture
- Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK tend to be shorter than in other countries which can help to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down. Most undergraduate courses take three years to complete, although in Scotland it would be typically four years and postgraduate courses can be from one year upwards.