UK Admission Process
Major Intake: September
Minor Intakes: January, February, March, July & November
Applications for Bachelors degree courses are made through the Universities Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) that is a centralised application system.
Students can apply to a maximum of 5 institutions/courses only.
- 15 October for medicine, dentistry and veterinary courses and all courses at the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
- 15 January for all other courses except certain art and design courses that have a 24 March deadline.
- 30 June is the final deadline for international students and after this all applications go into Clearing.
- There is no single centralized system for postgraduate applications and students have to make applications individually to each institution.
- Deadlines vary from course to course and institution to institution. Our counseling staff can help you with identifying these deadlines.
Below is the list of documents required for UK application process:
- Copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (if necessary for the programme)
- Two Letter of Recommendations(Academic/Professional whichever applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Application fees(if applicable)
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Please Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in the UK may vary.